PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Welcome to Swayamvar, service provided by Sourabh Garments Private Ltd. In using the Swayamvar service, of Sourabh Garments Private Ltd., you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Swayamvar grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Swayamvar. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Swayamvar. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Swayamvar and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Swayamvar name or trademarks without the express written consent of Swayamvar. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Swayamvar. You may not use any Swayamvar logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Swayamvar firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits ordered. All color options offered on the net is an exercise to provide our customers with the maximum available choice of Swayamvar’s outfits. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and medium. Colors as shown in the catalogue may vary from the actual colors of the garments as the process of photography and printing involves a lot of transitions and changes.
PRODUCT & IMAGE (S)
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to contrast differences in monitor, mobile or tablet, the color(s) of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount within 7 days. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. Swayamvar has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Swayamvar and accept Swayamvar decisions regarding the cancellation.
AUTOMATED CANCELLATION OF ORDERS BY Swayamvar
Swayamvar generally doesn’t cancel any orders except the following conditions :
- If Stock unavailable or Order not processed within 15 business days from the date of order (Swayamvar hold a sole right to cancel full/ partial order ).
- Pin code coverage issue.
- If address not specific. Swayamvar will notifies the buyer to update the address but if buyer doesn’t respond after 2 emails in 3 business days, Swayamvar has the right to cancel that order and then entire amount will not be refundable.
- If the order is pending more than 15 business days.
- When the logistics partner has an issue with delivery and the order is returned to shipping address then entire amount will not be refundable.
If any above of the conditions occurred in processing stage Swayamvar has the right to cancel that order and refund the same to the customer.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Swayamvar will be correct and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e., in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Swayamvar. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by Swayamvar with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Swayamvar will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
- That in the event that a non–delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Swayamvar for re -delivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Swayamvar, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Swayamvar reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Swayamvar has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Swayamvar and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- No returns & replacement for international orders.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- Customs / duty have to paid by the buyer at the time of delivery, it’ll be imposed based on destination country.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.